Registration and Rules
Registration is only $45! All registrations are done via Webscorer. There will be no race day registration or transfer of registrations. Refunds will be issued solely on an individual basis at the discretion of the race director. The cost for the race goes up to $50 on November 4th. You still can’t beat the price! There is a runner’s meeting at 7:45 on race day with the race beginning promptly at 8.
Here are a few other rules to keep in mind:
1. No pacers are allowed. Only registered runners may participate
2. Runners must check in every time they pass the start line
3. The race will be held rain or shine. In the event of lightning, the race may be suspended.
4. If you drop, you must let a scorekeeper know. You are allowed to take a break and reenter the course. You just need to let a scorekeeper know.
5. Your number must be displayed on the front of your person at all times!
6. Powhatan State Park is a nature park. Please don’t litter. With that in mind, this race will be a cupless race. No water or Gatorade will be served in cups. Only broth and soda will be served in cups.
7. Please follow all park rules. The park is letting us run. We need to take care of the park. The park considers it’s first mission to be nature. With that in mind, we will be attempting to leave as small a footprint as possible.